lives in Berlin since 1985, works as a project manager in various Berlin architecture firms since 1996 with a focus on conversion, embassies, hotels and residential buildings.
Realized buildings including the following:
- Israeli Embassy in Berlin
- Conversion of the former FDGB-Office to the Embassy of the PRC in Berlin
- Construction of the PRC Consulate in Berlin
- Operncarrée Berlin: conversion of the former State Bank of Berlin for 5 -star hotel
- Phorms Berlin : Conversion of a factory building to private school, Berlin
- Construction of the pilot plant of Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt in Berlin
2004 – 2005 Lecturer at the University of Hannover, Department of Educational Sciences , the theory and practice of interior design .
2005 Foundation of the Academy of Architecture AAKP communication perspectives ( STUDIOA today ) with the cultural manager Sally Below. Past events including the following:
- “Built future today: Highway and Street redevelopment Schlangenbader Carl Legiens settlement “. Discussion and film screening on 25 March 2010 the Swiss Embassy in Berlin. Designed in collaboration with Sally Below and Heike Oevermann
- “Interface Architect – Future Planning”. Panel on the sft Congress in Münster on 16 March 2007. With discussions and presentations on the topics : “How to be published? PR in the architectural office, “How to network? A Guide for Architects”, ” How to get the job? Acquisition offensively.”
- “IBA 1957 – IBA 1987 – and what next?” Discussion series on four evenings in Münzsalon Berlin, autumn 2007. Topics: “Preservation against innovation”, “Urban ecology yesterday and today”, “Living environment – a meeting place? ” and “How and where will we live?”. Designed in collaboration with Sally Below and Heike Oevermann
Member of Förderverein Baukultur
Member of docomomo international, “International Working Party for Documentation and Conservation of Buildings, Sites and Neighbourhoods of the Modern Movement”.
Publications included in Bauwelt, Baunetz, Deutsche Bauzeitschrift, taz, immobilienzeitung, for example :
- China, China, China. Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Indonesia. A round tour to the most interesting Asian contributions at the architecture biennial in Venice 2014
in: modulor 5/2014
- The king’s architect: Vann Molyvann
in: modulor 2/2014
- The “White Building” in Phnom Penh
in: modulor 2/2014
- Vann Molyvann and the Khmer modernism of the sixties
in: Bauwelt 30/2009 , pp. 12-27
- Modern Cambodia’s forgotten
In: taz, 17.01.2009, www.taz.de
- Cambodia’s forgotten future
In: Baunetzwoche 78, www.baunetz.de
- The Berlin Building Exhibitions
Edited by Sally Below , Henning Moritz and Heike Oevermann
With positions of Markus Bader , Sally Below , Michael Braum , Werner Durth , Peter Ebner, Oliver Frey, Uli Hellweg , Moritz Henning , Robert Kaltenbrunner , Harald force Regula Lüscher , Engelbert Daldrup , Ralf Metal, Erhart Pfotenhauer , Daniela Riedel, Matthias Sauerbruch , Günter Schlusche , Christiane Scholz, Oliver Schwedes , Irene Wiese -von Ofen
Berlin, Regio Verlag, 2009. – ISBN 978-3-929273-72-4 –
- Ways to independence. Start-up and positioning for architects. A practical handbook
Sally Below and Moritz Henning, Hamburg : Junius , 2009. – ISBN 978-3-88506-571-5 –
- Architekturexport: German planners at the Architecture Biennale in Sao Paulo.
Text: Sally Below and Moritz Henning, Photos: Henning Moritz .
In: Ready for take -off. Current German export architecture. Catalog of the German contribution to the 7th International Architecture Biennial in Sao Paulo and ready for take-off exhibition at the German Architecture Museum DAM, Ostfildern : Hatje Cantz, 2008