city culture international works in the following areas:
- organization and execution of German-Chinese specialized symposiums and workshops concerning the topic of architecture and urban development;
- events concerning architecture, urban development, urban culture;
- the planning and organization of exhibitions
- Conception and production of articles covering topics of architecture and urban development.
Between 2010 and 2012, stadtkultur international ev worked together with the German-Chinese Culture Network and as part of this cooperation issued a theme issue for the exhibition “City Moves – Urban Bewegt”. stadtkultur international ev also published an article series on the topic “City of the Future” as well as a selection of other features which can be found on our website under working papers
- support of joint German-Chinese planning and building projects;
- the organization of specialized programs for foreign delegations about architecture, urban planning, art and culture.